Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm disgusted. Disgusted by how shallow the human mind can get. Disgusted by the immaturity. Disgusted by the people who have proved me right. Its ironic, how I thought I should think highly of them, and give the benefit of the doubt. But nothing changed, I was the victor of my perceptions. It truly is sad, how people only depend on each other for materialistic satisfaction, to make a statement, to give in to influence. Its strange how people don't see a point in having a partner who's of their maturity level, or perhaps a level in relationship above mere looks and shared interests. Oh but wait, maybe they are of the same level of maturity. I guess it is too much to ask from a youth society here. People give in to influence a little too much. But there are exceptions I must say, a minority who can stand their ground and challenge the norms. But again its sad how few people like us, are around.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home