Thursday, September 14, 2006

Courtships, they say, liberates the soul, and yet we know the irony of it all. The burden of the responsibilities, the hassles of keeping a sane mind. Perhaps we have accustomed ourselves to derive unimaginable satisfaction to care for another, or maybe it's only "human" . But whatever it is, we need it, this emotion, this sensation. We need confidants, we need someone greater, and above all, we need someone to love. The mortal and spiritual realms was where I searched but 17 years of illusionary courtships and alone was what always I've been. I went to religion and tried to experience a God, but I guess it never satisfied. And now I'm back at square one, hanging loose in a crowd with couples all around. Being without a partner amongst the rest has us persue, maybe manipulated by the outside impressions we give, or maybe simply because of a chance to experience what they do.

But Single really isn't all too bad is it?...Hah,but who am I to kid?


"i want to know what it means to live for someone else, to give up yourself.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home