Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hours before the break of day the gentle caressing of the morning breeze greeted thee. It seemed surreal. As I laid there in the unscatted wooden-rocking chair, hands pressed under my head, I couldn't help but ponder about the ironically calm nature in this modernising world. A pity it would have been if missed, this rare unpolluted freshness in the air. And for the first time in my disturbed and confused world did everything seem to gather and take their place. My Utopia, untangled from worry; freed from the concerns to survive. I couldn't have asked for more, this intangible sensation, this unperturbed dimension, perhaps my valium has finally come to me. But what's this with every passing moment, my serene world is consumed by time. What injustice this system has brought, "time" it seems, truely waits for no man. Like an angel taking it flight, a blinding beam of light shot into my eyes. Its over. And now all I'm praying is for a second chance to revisit my new found kingdom; my fortress; my Utopia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home