Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Somehow, I'm just so tired, sick perhaps. Not in what's physical; my mind is dead. Could it be that recently, all the expectations from life has finally taken its toll on my weakness? It's indescribable. What happened to all good things come to an end? I suppose I've only got two reasonings to that. Maybe it's just the routines, creating this entire vacuum of slack, a black hole of ordinary. The weeks recently have been mundane. Utterly depressing I must say. But then again, here I am, whining to blogger. Interesting life I must say. Life's really living up to the phrase "life's a bitch", and I couldn't agree more. I'm stuck in this shit hole, and every second is consuming my pathetic being away. How fascinating isn't it? I need to find motivation; I need to be inspired.

I want to drown myself in a new song.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home