Sunday, April 01, 2007

Years it sure has been, and it seemingly feels different. Strange perhaps. Reminisce the past and what-was becomes surreal. From sand to a metallic contraption; the laziness sinks in. But I will not deny it, and even recalling it sometimes sets me thinking. 3 oblivious kids, hogging on to Sega, gulping down the classics of Coca Cola; or coke they now call it. It is a thought always worth reminiscing, recollecting the memories of what would have been. At the 8th year of your life, you'd realize the craziest careers you aspired to succeed in. A pity perhaps, or a child's wishful thinking, but I certainly think it is what sets us free. To believe miracles could happen, that we could someday fly. I honestly wonder what us 3 kids could have been, but circumstances has already planned it, migration is was. I never really thought much about it, let alone thought it was that big a deal. And yet it is only now, you truly realize and picture the could-have-beens. I would never want to stop reminiscing, and you could say that that's what's holding me back.

"set me free, to the world that I have yet to fully see."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home